[Stoves] Fwd: [biochar-policy] Fwd: interesting link

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Sun Jun 24 14:00:40 CDT 2012

Stove list:

This is to try to start moving our climate-related discussions over to a more appropriate location - our sister group "biochar-policy". The exchanges I have had with Ronald H never got into stoves at all. So I am pretty sure (no messages received from Tom MIles, Andrew Heggie, or anyone) there should be some relief with this move. No-one should have difficulty finding "biochar-policy" [ go to: