[Stoves] [biochar-policy] Re: Stoves

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Mon Jun 25 16:23:41 CDT 2012

Clement (cc Jock and 2 lists):

I agree with Jock. But we need more information about you and your goals.

The "stoves list is much better for this purpose than "biochar-policy". Many on this list(and 3 other Biochar lists) are also on "stoves" - which is a sister list - all started by Tom MIles. About half the dialog there will be on char-making stoves. To get to the excellent stove archives, go to
http://stoves.bioenergylists.org/ and
http://info.bioenergylists.org/

Unfortunately, just right now they are down for new software.

See inserts below.