[Stoves] Pot size influences performance

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Jun 27 07:13:32 CDT 2012

Crispin,

Interesting.  Points out the need to study more about high heat vs low
heat cooking.

Large pots with large tops can lose much more heat than small pots with
small tops (especially when there is no lid).

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com