[Stoves] Biomass-- self propelled

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Jun 27 09:21:47 CDT 2012

Richard,

Great progress.   Congratulations.

Are the briquette being made (or could be made with you system there) in
"small chunky" sizes that would be appropriate for a TLUD stove?

And at nearly 3000 meters elevation, what are their stove types?
Specifically, do the stoves have chimneys?    One or two pot, or a
plancha?    And how many hours are they kept ignited each day? Provide
photos if possible, please.

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072