[Stoves] Camping and backpacking stoves

cavm at aol.com cavm at aol.com
Wed Jun 27 19:07:04 CDT 2012

I looked through the archives and didn't find anything popping out at me about those small gasification stoves used by backpackers and campers.  They go by names like Bushbuddy, Solo Stove, Woodgas Stove, etc.

I imagine that a bright bunch of people like we have here could develop a design that is compact, light weight, durable and efficient.  I know I have seen some of the members here posting on some wood gas camp stove sites suggesting engineering improvements.  Perhaps we could use the open source technique to brainstorm our way to a really good design.  Maybe even collapsible or folding.

Neal