[Stoves] Camping and backpacking stoves

Leslie Cordes LCordes at unfoundation.org
Thu Jun 28 06:28:07 CDT 2012

Neal - the Outdoor Industries Association has several manufacturers of camping stoves in its membership list who we have met with early in the Alliance formation. You might try them for more info on this subject.  At one point the Department of Defense contacted us to say they were also developing a small clean stove but not sure what ever happened to their work on the topic.

Leslie