[Stoves] harsh experience with charcoal making in Turkey with beehieve kilns

scda2 scda2 at t-online.de
Thu Mar 1 06:24:33 CST 2012

Some harsh experience on charcoal making
Erkan was going to try the "adam-retorts", but then preferred
to invest in 6 beehive kilns in Turkey

Dear Chris,
How are you? and your famıly,ı hope everythıng ıs ok on the way,,

Dear frıend I quıt, I gave up, ı am fınıshed,
I see that charcoal makıng ıs not for me, I spent 2 years ın villages
near the oak forrests
ı sleping ın tents, fıght with mosquıdos, rats and all the pests, snakes,
and that ever lıvıng ın nature, ı even broke my pelvıs bone,
in an accıdent fell on from the top of my beehıve kılns 4.5 m hıgh,
thanks God ım stıll alıve,
and ı lost about 40 000 usa dollars and ım fınıshed my frıend,
now ım back ın ıstanbul with my famıly,

I am stıll ın charcoal bussınes, hopfully next week ıll be at Egypt for
to make new contacts for Charcoal,
ı have to shıp 40 ft contaıner full of ıt to a custumer ın Turkey,
so my frıend thıs ıs the end of my charcoal makıng dream,
gettıng up to % 60 of oak wood wwhıch ıs impossıble
wishing you all the best

Erkan