[Stoves] harsh experience with charcoal making in Turkey with beehieve kilns

George Wood skygod12000 at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Mar 1 08:50:16 CST 2012

Very sorry for this guy, but you've got to do "proof of concept" and get 'buy-in' from the villagers (Your customers!) before emabarking on a full scale operation. I'm going to be working on a total project budget of 10,000 - 15,000 USD (and it's money I really cannot afford to lose) Plan! Plan! Plan! and then Research! and then check what is actually wanted. Today, I had the idea of checking what cooking height the villagers want. Is squatting when cooking the preferred style or would they prefer to stand up? That's worth a survey, as if we provide something that does not fit with the cooking preference, it will never be accepted. George