[Stoves] PCIA den Haag

Otto Formo terra-matricula at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 11:04:31 CST 2012

Dear Tom and all,
Does that mean "no more" focus on emissions, since those water boiling tests mainly look into fuel efficiency, as far as I can see.If thats the fact, I find it "very much basic" and not very "promising" for the future to come and the struggle to reduce greenhouse gases and clean indoor air.There are a certain link between efficiency and clean burn, but not as clear as clean burn and less or "none" emissions.
What about a standard for type of fuels, linked to the moisture content and other quality factors, like we have here in Scandinavia?
Otto