[Stoves] the 150 gasifier in operation in Vietnam

Andrew C. Parker acparker at xmission.com
Sat Mar 3 16:12:18 CST 2012

I think something of interest is found in Patent 4452225, "Portable,
Auxiliary, Radiant  Chimney Effect Heater", column 4, line 53, describing
an additional mesh screen, shown in Fig. 3, to enhance heat output.  A
similar device can also be seen in the Infraconic design and is described
in detail in the patents.

Who will be the first to sacrifice their wife's good wire strainer to see
if they can get it glowing over a TLUD or rocket stove?  Too cold and
snowy for me, so my marriage may be safe for the moment.