[Stoves] FW: Development of TLUD cookstoves and Drum Ovens in North Vietnam, Schematic biochar aquaponics with vermiculture

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Sat Mar 3 18:54:04 CST 2012

Hi All, I've posted Stephen Joseph's slides to our site, and included the
links in the message below. You can download the files from our site. They
were too big to send through the list.

Cheers, Erin

erin at trmiles.com

--------------

Hi Paul

Really enjoyed reading our report. Keep up the great work.

Enclosed is a report on work that has been going on in the North of Vietnam

funded by CARE.

Large scale field trials of mixed biochar produced in TLUD drums is

underway and about 60 stoves should be going into households now (or very

soon).

Download Development of TLUD cookstoves and Drum Ovens in North Vietnam
from

http://stoves.bioenergylists.org/node/3101

Just out of interest I have integrated my TLUD with an

aquaponics/vermiculture system in my back yard.

First harvest of lettuce, pak choi and Radiccio after 2 weeks.  Used this

to make Pho

Download Schematic biochar aquaponics with vermiculture

http://stoves.bioenergylists.org/node/3102

Regards

Stephen Joseph