[Stoves] [biochar] Re: the 150 gasifier in operation in Vietnam

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Sat Mar 3 19:15:26 CST 2012

Hans and ccs

I went looking for similar products - to see what range in dimensions (and prices) might be available . There are probably many such sources, but a surprisingly large range of mesh strainers are at:

http://www.globalindustrial.com/g/foodservice/handling/strainers-skimmers/vollrath-wire-mesh-strainers

For smaller TLUDs, a few strainer choices (fine, medium, coarse, etc) can be purchased for $10.

I look forward to hearing what people learn with a larger array of strainer types.

Ron