[Stoves] the 150 gasifier in operation in Vietnam

Kevin kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Mon Mar 5 22:39:39 CST 2012

Dear Paul

Why not start with simple mild steel screen, of various sizes, and test them to see how long they last?

Exotic materials will probably last longer, but at a very much higher cost.

Once you have cost and "lifetime" information, then you can make the best decision about what materials to use.

Best wishes,

Kevin