[Stoves] radiant heat capture, total heat measurement

Ronald Hongsermeier rwhongser at web.de
Thu Mar 8 12:57:08 CST 2012

Hi Frank,

I found the following article to be helpful:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_transfer

additionally, the following list of subjects is found in the wikipedia
article on Material_properties under the subheading "Thermal
properties". I think several of these are of interest to pyroloytic
science from a wide variety of angles: fuels, air, stove/burner
materials, etc.

  * Autoignition temperature
    <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autoignition_temperature>
  * Binary phase diagram <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_phase_diagram>