[Stoves] radiant heat capture, total heat measurement

John Davies jmdavies at telkomsa.net
Thu Mar 8 12:50:03 CST 2012

Hi Frank, Paul and All,

This leads my thoughts to concentrating sunlight using a magnifying glass,
or a parabolic reflector.  I have a small gas, cylinder mounted heater, that
uses a glowing mesh tube and parabolic reflector.

So maybe we need a parabolic reflector surrounding the stove dome ? Might
even reduce the 4 minute boiling time.!
John.