[Stoves] the 150 gasifier in operation in Vietnam (Matt Redmond)

Paul Olivier paul.olivier at esrla.com
Thu Mar 8 17:54:46 CST 2012

Matt,

One way to solve the problem of what material to use in a wire mesh dome
 is to view the wire mesh as a disposable item that might last but a few
months.
I found an easy way to insert a 304 stainless steel wire mesh disk (30
mesh) into a rigid receiving structure that is dome-shaped.
When a flat wire mesh disk is pushed into the shape of a dome, it exerts a
lot of pressure against the receiving structure.
Nothing has to be welded.
When it wears out, it is pulled out, and another disk is put in its place.

Thanks.
Paul

--
Paul A. Olivier PhD