[Stoves] radiant heat capture, total heat measurement

Paul Olivier paul.olivier at esrla.com
Sat Mar 10 14:33:24 CST 2012

Ron,

This is not a very good video clip, but it does show the entire 150
gasifier:
http://youtu.be/8IcXDAK37gA
This is a rough prototype made by hand.
The mass-produced product should look better.

Also I do not envision that this gasifier be operated as a stand-alone
device.
For safety reasons it should be set within a counter-top enclosure, as seen
here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22013094/150%20Gasifier/Jpegs/008.jpg

Thanks.
Paul