[Stoves] Dasifier video that all should see Re: Pasifier Video

Paul S. Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Tue Mar 13 14:11:18 CDT 2012

Dear Das and all,

Great video about your early Dasifier !!

I will put a link to it at the    drtlud.com   website.

The video helps establish you long-term leadership with small
gasifiers!!  When was it made?  Either back when your beard was dark
or else you have been tinting your beard recently  ;-))

You are showing others what can be done.  I hope this video (that I
had not seen before) gets lots of attention.  Please send any
additional links about documents that others will certainly want to
have about the fantastic  "Dasifier."

Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Known to some as:    Dr TLUD      Doc      Professor
Phone (USA): 309-452-7072   SKYPE: paultlud   Email: psanders at ilstu.edu
www.gtz.de/de/dokumente/giz2011-en-micro-gasification.pdf (excellent ref.)
My website specific for TLUD information: www.drtlud.com  =  www.DrTLUD.com