[Stoves] 5 USD per this armful sized bundle of fuelwood of softpine fuelwood

ajheggie at gmail.com ajheggie at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 16:52:35 CDT 2012

On Thu, 15 Mar 2012 21:02:32 -0000, George Riegg Gambia wrote:

>Richard,
>
>I swap you some of our firewood at 10 cents a kilo retail for some of what
>you consider is very costly petrol (ours is now at US$ 6.50/gallon)

Not much to do with stoves but we're charged USD10/imp gallon for
diesel in UK yet I have 200 tonnes of fresh wood chip with no market,
possibly because the winter has been largely mild.

It's not even worth running our yard full of stobs and offcuts, from
arboricultural works, through the chipper.

AJH