[Stoves] 5 USD per this armful sized bundle of fuelwood of softpine fuelwood

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Thu Mar 15 16:59:06 CDT 2012

>It's not even worth running our yard full of stobs and offcuts, from
arboricultural works, through the chipper. AJH

"Stob" is new to me. Great term. I see that it is also used in the Southern
US. It probably came from England in the first place (Along with my
relatives from Bedfordshire to Virginia in the 1600s and on to West Virginia
in the 1800s). I'll have to query the rellies.

Tom