[Stoves] radiant heat capture, total heat measurement

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 22:46:17 CDT 2012

Dear Stovers,
being a biologist, I am totally ignorant of the physics involved in this
discussion. 2 thoughts however came to my mind. Would the efficiency of a
TLUD or Rocket improve by fixing a wire gauze dome over the flame? Can a
flat piece of wire gauze work or does it have to be a dome?
Yours
A.D.Karve

--
***