[Stoves] 5 USD per this armful sized bundle of fuelwood of softpine fuelwood

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 12:07:03 CDT 2012

Dear Andrew,
I was talking specifically about phytophagous insects and not diseases.
Because humans and their domesticated animals are genetically alike all
over the world, diseases spread very fast throughout the world, but as I
mentioned, the phytophagous insects are rather specific to the plants on
which they feed and they cannot survive if the host plant is not available.
There are of course some universal pests like Heliothis armigera, which can
feed on about 90 plant species, but that is an exception.
Yours
A.D.Karve

--
***