[Stoves] Belonio burner top on TLUD stoves was Re: radiant heat capture, total heat measurement

Paul Olivier paul.olivier at esrla.com
Fri Mar 16 17:45:16 CDT 2012

Paul Anderson,

I see no reason why the Belonio burner with a burner housing would not work
on a natural draft unit.
The only concern that I have is not what happens at the burner, but what
happens within the reactor.
If the reactor does not emit too much CO2, the burner and housing should
work quite well.

I will soon start mass-producing these two items in stainless steel,
 and I will sell them at cost to anyone who wants to experiment with them.
If Alexis Belonio agrees, I could also make available drawings of the
burner and burner housing.

Over this weekend I will build a counter-top to receive the 150 gasifier.
This is what it will look like (all parts in sequence):
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22013094/150%20Gasifier/Jpegs/JP2/001.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22013094/150%20Gasifier/Jpegs/JP2/002.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22013094/150%20Gasifier/Jpegs/JP2/003.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22013094/150%20Gasifier/Jpegs/JP2/004.jpg