[Stoves] A new short film on our Lanstove

nari phaltan nariphaltan at gmail.com
Fri May 25 20:11:18 CDT 2012

*Thanks Crispin. The boiling water efficiency is 40-45% and yes we are able
to catch all the convective and some radiative energy. Efficiency of the
system can be further increased if we have a graphene coated IR reflective
glass!*
*
*
*Cheers.*
*
*
*Anil
*

--
Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute (NARI)
Tambmal, Phaltan-Lonand Road
e-mail:nariphaltan at gmail.com
          anilrajvanshi at gmail.com

http://www.nariphaltan.org