[Stoves] A new short film on our Lanstove

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Fri May 25 23:23:16 CDT 2012

Dear Anil

That is an excellent result. It is about the same as a standard kerosene stove meaning it saves the fuel of lighting. I see a pressure tank on the side, tight? What is the internal pressure? Will it operate on a pressure as low as 2 meters? (20 kPa)

Thanks

Crispin

Thanks Crispin. The boiling water efficiency is 40-45% and yes we are able to catch all the convective and some radiative energy. Efficiency of the system can be further increased if we have a graphene coated IR reflective glass!

Cheers.

Anil