[Stoves] Battle Hymn of the Stovangelists

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 16:24:04 CST 2012

Battle Hymn of the Stove Testalists

- a reply to Robert J. Fairchild's  "Battle Hymn of the Stovangelists"

Mine eyes have seen the coming of the testing of the stoves

We summarise performance, calculate the forest groves.

We shun the obv'ous numbers; we're ignoring them in droves

And generate our own.

Experimental methods are uncertain to the core

We rate our products highly using methods we adore

The benefits from theory give us carbon trades and more

We generate our own.

Mine eyes have seen some methods that are peerless in review

With promises of savings that are never coming true.

Averaging the numbers is a valid method too!

We generate our own.

Glory, glory, hallelujah,

Glory, glory, hallelujah,

Glory, glory, hallelujah,

We generate our own!

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott, 25 November 2012

(CC) Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0