[Stoves] Pellet machines was Re: Fabricated Burn Barrel TLUDS

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Oct 1 09:22:44 CDT 2012

Stovers,

Rolf sent me two replies about the German pellet machines, but not sent
to the Stove Listserv (too sensitive about commercial messages).    So I
am posting the two responses below, that include prices.

Anyone with a commercial reply should write direct to Rolf or to the
company.    General comments about these and other pelletizeing machines
can be sent to the Stove Listserv for all of us to discuss.

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com