[Stoves] Posting Envirofit's RFP

Jessica Alderman jessica.alderman at envirofit.org
Thu Oct 11 10:16:41 CDT 2012

To who it may concern,

I am the Director of Communications with Envirofit International. I just
signed up for the biomass cooking stove mailing list. I wanted to pass along
some information that I wanted to post to the network. We are trying to
promote a grant opportunity at Envirofit: the Sub-Saharan Africa Innovative
Marketing and Distribution Challenge (see announcement below).  Please let
me know the best person to contact to post information in the future.

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely,
Jessica

Jessica Alderman
Director of Communications & Public Relations

Envirofit International
Office: +1-(970)-372-2874
Cell: +1-(978)-835-5501
Skype: alderman.jessica
jessica.alderman at envirofit.org
www.envirofit.org

Subscribe <http://www.envirofit.org/contact/?form=newsletter+signup>  to
Envirofit's Newsletter
Follow us @
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Envirofit-International/176793049308>
<http://www.twitter.com/envirofit>
<http://www.linkedin.com/companies/143053>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/envirofit>
<https://picasaweb.google.com/envirofit.international>

The information contained in this electronic communication and any
accompanying pages may contain privileged, private and/or confidential
information protected by state and federal law.  Penalties may be assessed
for unauthorized use and/or disclosure.  This electronic communication and
any accompanying pages are intended for the designated recipient only. Any
review, transmission, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you have
received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and
return or destroy the information.