[Stoves] Posting Envirofit's RFP

IDRIS SHARIFF idrisshar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 15:47:49 CDT 2012

Hello,
I am intresting in Envirofit Stove, have  projects in Tanazania, what
we are faceing is the type of stoves to be used, the Biomass and
Charcoal, have got Envirofit G-330 Wood Cookstove   and CH-4400
Charcoal what i dont have is the 3GT Turbo Wood, Am based in Tanga
Tanzani, am a Kenyan, and now in Nairobi, Contact,
Mr. Idris Yusuf,
Coastal Climate.
Cell +254 723 611444 Thank You

--