[Stoves] FW: My Book "Understanding Stoves" Dr N Sai Bhaskar Reddy

Sai Bhaskar Reddy Nakka saibhaskarnakka at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 12:58:17 CDT 2012

Dr Reddy's book is too large to email to the list. Instead it is available
for download through his publisher, and he was kind enough to add it to our
web site:

http://www.stoves.bioenergylists.org/Understanding-Stoves-Reddy

I just had the pleasure of reading it, and it is a great introduction to
stove design, and dissemination for people that are new to stoves. It also
has good points for those of us who are not new to the world of efficient
stove design. It is well worth time spent reading it, and he's kind enough
to thank us in it too, (so read to the end).

Cheers,

Erin Rasmussen

TR Miles Technical Consultants Inc.    <http://www.trmiles.com/>
http://www.trmiles.com/