[Stoves] Burning Char

Frank Shields frank at compostlab.com
Mon Oct 15 10:52:35 CDT 2012

Thanks for all the suggestions and info regarding the spontaneous
combustion. I think it is more chemical (oxidation of inorganics) as the
samples that do combust at a low temperature seems to contain a lot of
inorganics (perhaps from vegetative feedstocks). It makes me wonder if we
are not looking at a real potential problem.

Frank