[Stoves] Extended use of TLUDs Re: [biochar] Used Tractors ...biochar on homestead

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Oct 21 08:15:54 CDT 2012

Dear Stovers and Biochar-ists,

I also am highly impressed by Su Ba's homestead farming and her use of
TLUDs in serious daily use.

I too await her response to his questions about the TLUD stoves.

I also encourage her to send more details about her "configuration" of
multiple TLUDs to accomplish her heat requirements.   Maybe some
photos?   That info plus what she wrote in these past few days would
make a nice "case study" that should be on the main websites, not just
in a momentary passing on the Listserv.   Maybe Su can do that, or
someone can volunteer to assist to put that story together.   Su is
doing the hard work. We just need some assistance to do the
documentation, such as energy savings by not using propane, and other
topics (such as have you used the moringa pods as TLUD fuel??).

Su, can you tell us where you are in Hawaii?   (You might become a
destination stop for vacationing Stovers and Biochar-ites who visit
Hawaii, or become friends with those who live there.)

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com