[Stoves] [biochar] Used Tractors ...biochar on homestead

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Oct 21 15:09:06 CDT 2012

Ed,

Thanks for your valuable comments about TLUD usage.   I hope others
reply with more TLUD stories, so I have added the Stoves Listserv to
receive this message and yours below.

You added a fan to the other units.   Please consider fan assistance in
the TLUD indoors.   And perhaps an exhaust fan in the hood for those
moment of changing the TLUD / refilling.    And if you allow for using
prepared pellets as fuels, I think you might be able to use it indoors
WITH a hood or with a chimney on the stove body.    We are looking for
solutions for bringing TLUDs indoors with chimneys.

Where are you located?   Climate / weather certainly can impact usage.
And please tell more about TLUD usage outdoors.

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com