[Stoves] Very small stoves and reheating food

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Oct 22 10:02:28 CDT 2012

Crispin,

More info on Peter Coughlin's device.  Photos, links, etc. please.   2
minute ignition time for Peter's amount of charcoal is impressive, but
needs to be seen and replicated.  Seems a bit big, but it is essentially
a chimney placed onto an amount (how much) of charcoal and how much
tinder.  Probably not directly applicable to "Very small stoves"
subject, but it might be scaleable down in size?

Just a note for comparison.   A common charcoal lighter for American
style charcoal grills is a simple cylinder half that height and about
150 mm straight walls, but it has charcoal placed inside (quite different).

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com