[Stoves] Very small stoves and reheating food

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 12:07:58 CDT 2012

Dear Frank

>And I have some charcoal that will ignite paper below 100c. Must be
something we can add or way to make it to light easier.

I see a problem with that. Charcoal already is a fire risk on its own -
lotsa chemicals in there actually. It should not be too easily lit unless it
is time to do so. There is nothing needed except a chimney to get it heated
enough to get the volatiles going. The volatiles light the carbon. That
gives it time to get the char going, which if kept in a confined area will
continue burning without volatile support (i.e. a carbon fire).