[Stoves] Moringa pods and cocnut husks

George Riegg Gambia icecool at qanet.gm
Wed Oct 24 07:12:10 CDT 2012

Michael,

Wouldn't they be of better use in the pot rather then heating what's in it? Moringa is an amazing plant - not sure if in your place it's used as a nutritional source at all? here in The Gambia we are trying to make great efforts to promote it especially now that climatic conditions have not been favourable for the 2nd year running! Try to use them like lady fingers - yummy :)

Cheers
George under his morninga tree