[Stoves] Moringa pods and cocnut husks

mtrevor mtrevor at ntamar.net
Wed Oct 24 14:25:50 CDT 2012

The leaves are in the pot, the pod husks under the pot and the seeds passed out to any and all interested.
I am making slow progress.  There may be a hundred or 2 trees around the capital atoll Majuro and I have sent
hundreds of small packets of seeds to the other atolls mostly thru the education department and teachers.

Personally fresh small pods boiled and served with salt pepper and butter rank as one of the best vegitables I have ever
eaten. However I seldom get enough pods to make more than a rare side dish.  Scrapping of small bits of root bark added to
coconut cream makes a pretty good side dressing for rice or on raw fish. I is very clear why it is called the horseradish tree.

Glad to hear you have a Moringa tree to be under,
A chicken in every pot
AND
a Moringa tree in every yard

Michael