[Stoves] Moringa pods and cocnut husks

Ronald Hongsermeier rwhongser at web.de
Wed Oct 24 16:52:02 CDT 2012

Dear George and Stover Friends,

just got back from the Weihenstephan University's Forestry Dept., where
a young lady who I know from church defended her Dr. paper on the
moringa plant. Just chewing the leaves has a great positive effect in
the area of vitamins was one of the things I took away. She and some of
her friends had also prepared various baked goods that contained the
seeds/pods in combination with other ingredients. Delicious.

regards,

Ronald von Bayrischernacht