[Stoves] Gravity feed

Phil Hughes nicafyl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 11:34:53 CDT 2012

Many years ago, when I was fighting with Thurston County Washington over
the requirement that in order to build there you had to be able to show
that the house could maintain 72F for 24 hours with no one there (only one
of many stupid requirements that eventually inspired me to move on) I found
a pellet stove with a wind-up feed mechanism that claimed to be able to run
for 24 hours with no power/human intervention. No clue who was the
manufacturer (this was 1978) but the technology clearly existed.

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:22 AM, Steve Taylor <steve at thetaylorfamily.org.uk

--
Phil Hughes
nicafyl at gmail.com