[Stoves] Gravity feed

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Fri Oct 26 12:25:39 CDT 2012

Getting closer Phil..
Now  with Steve's idea, maybe  a spring wound up coo koo clock maybe ??
en serio;
Something is needed to agitate the feed tube periodically eh ?
Richard

On Oct 26, 2012, at 7:34 PM, Phil Hughes wrote:

Many years ago, when I was fighting with Thurston County Washington over the requirement that in order to build there you had to be able to show that the house could maintain 72F for 24 hours with no one there (only one of many stupid requirements that eventually inspired me to move on) I found a pellet stove with a wind-up feed mechanism that claimed to be able to run for 24 hours with no power/human intervention. No clue who was the manufacturer (this was 1978) but the technology clearly existed.