[Stoves] Moringa, food suppliment, vegitable , condiment and FUEL

mtrevor mtrevor at ntamar.net
Fri Oct 26 11:55:55 CDT 2012

The leaves are not being burned.
They the are being eaten and donated to the anti diabetes wellness center at
the hospital.
I am burning the empty pods twigs and discarded branches.
However Moringa pods and wood are rathe low grade fuel.
The flower spath and midribs from coconuts are far better fuels
in a rocket stove.

Michael N Trevor
majuro
Marshall Islands