[Stoves] Biomass stoves project

Alexey Lyamtsev alexlex at ukr.net
Sat Oct 27 12:08:32 CDT 2012

Dear Sirs,

We are going to launch a biomass stoves project in Ukraine. We are
interested in promoting ideas of using biomass as a fuel and offering the
most efficient solutions for burning it in cooking stoves, heating stoves,
water heaters, etc. Also we would like to promote other clean technologies,
such as solar cookers, solar water heaters, as well as promote production of
pellets from biomass.

We would highly appreciate if you could help us to contact some
organizations, which could help us in this. Also could you please recommend
us some manufactures of the most efficient rocket stoves, wood gas stoves,
solar cookers, machines for producing pallets, etc?

Best regards,

Alexey Lyamtsev

alexlex at ukr.net