[Stoves] Why TLUDs are not mass produced

Dean Still deankstill at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 16:26:16 CDT 2012

Dear Alex,

Perhaps folks who think that adding CO2 (etc) to the atmosphere isn't such
a great idea do see one world that is effected by the energy use of both
rich and poor. Sustainably harvested and cleanly burned biomass then makes
sense for both halves of humanity living on one small planet.

Super clean biomass stoves using pellets are available now for use by the
rich. Why not make the same available to the poor? And while we're at it
use natural draft, as you suggest.

Best,

Dean