[Stoves] Fwd: Seeds in Briquette blend = new form of bird food.

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Sun Oct 28 22:22:27 CDT 2012

This is just in from a one Nora Feldmar who is studying in Holland and doing her dissertation in amongst the gypsy population in Hungary.

Hello …..
I am attaching you a nice moment from today. The multifunctionality of a briquette; this time as perfect winter brid food.. (there are quite a bit of seeds in our mix)

So winter has started here and the foundation has already distributed some briquettes to the families who worked in the "plant" over the past months.. I am going there on tuesday to have a look how it is going with the heating, and how the briquettes funcion.

I wanted to ask if you have any recommendations/tips in terms of having the best burning in heating stoves.. I was also wondering how do u most quickly start the fire itself, specially with Rok's stove.. We also have a rocket stove and i can only keep a briquette going once I have quite a bit of ember going (but once its on it burns over 30-40 mins!).

Greetings,
Nora