[Stoves] Free FUEL is rotting around you !

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 22:31:02 CDT 2012

Dear AD

That is downright enlightening news. Thanks for the update.

I have just returned from a trip to the Orang Asli people in Malaysia and they don't need stoves but I'm now interested in finding a small (1/4 to 1/2 HP) electric motor driven rice huller. There is a factory in Pune making hullers but maybe not small ones.

Can you provide pointers to a source? They have to be simple and reliable.

Thanks
Crispin in K-L