[Stoves] Heat / cook stove - proposed design

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Tue Oct 30 11:58:44 CDT 2012

Richard,

Please explain.   or a drawing/photo.   Is this for drying briquettes?

Basically, as long as the additions do not conflict with the combustion
aspects, the stove STRUCTURE can be almost any way you desire, and for
an appropriate change in cost.

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072