[Stoves] Plans and actions wedgies presses and invite to Guatemala

Legacy Mail rstanley at legacyfound.org
Wed Oct 31 01:57:48 CDT 2012

Crispin ,
Beg to differ here. liquifying assures far faster filling (you set up the top surface of the cylinders with a flat sheet thibk cupcake mold with slightly raised 25-30mm high) sides. One then just pours the slurry in and  screeds/ squeegees  it over the cylinder tops and voila , near immediate filling . You need to make the cylinder more porous (2---2.5mm dia holes on 1 cm centers), to bleed off the fiber rich water which is recovered to feed stock . Drying time is about the same 4-5 days to ambient humidity under natural drying conditions.
Richard

Sent from my iPhone