[Stoves] Public Comment Period: Measuring Global Alliance progress

Ranyee Chiang rchiang at cleancookstoves.org
Sat Sep 1 13:02:17 CDT 2012

The Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves is developing a framework to be used in Phase I of its activities for measuring progress towards the key milestone of 100 million households adopting clean and efficient stoves and fuels by 2020.  The Global Alliance is seeking feedback on the proposed framework and is holding a public comment period.

The  document describing the proposed framework is attached.  Please submit comments through the Global Alliance's online community.  If you do not have an account already, you may register here<http://community.cleancookstoves.org/registration>.  After you have logged into your account, join the Monitoring and Evaluation community<http://community.cleancookstoves.org/communities/home/36> and submit your comments by posting in this discussion topic<http://community.cleancookstoves.org/communities/forums/viewtopic/36/53/72>.

The document is also available online<http://community.cleancookstoves.org/communities/files/36/216> for people who have joined the online community.

The public comment period closes September 12, 2012.