[Stoves] [biochar] Biochar info in Vietnamese?

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Thu Sep 20 13:22:23 CDT 2012

Great, I've got someone who wrote to the web site, and doesn't speak english. Is there any Vietnamese language biochar making information I can point them to?  Or maybe contact information from the project in Vietnam that they could talk to? I looked into using an auto-translation tool on the pages, and that's a little trickier than I anticipated.

Kind regards,

Erin Rasmussen

erin at trmiles.com