[Stoves] [biochar] Biochar info in Vietnamese?

Ron Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Tue Sep 18 22:45:27 CDT 2012

Erich, Erin, and lists , adding Marc, Stephen, and Paul

  Stephen is a good recommendation.  I also recommend Marc and Paul -3 addresses above.

  At the Kyoto conference, I met an Australian, representing CSIRO full time in Viet Nam, who said he knew of Biochar, and undoubtedly of char-making stoves.  He did not present, so I hope some addressee can identify this fourth likely potential helper for the stove/language query.

Rona